If black men had more financial success, would black love thrive?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Black men with higher education, and therefore higher income, marry out at a higher rate. So no

We love you even though you're broke disenfranchised by white supremacy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
only 49% of black men are married
out of that 18% in interracial marriage, that's serious

This is the last thing I remembered seeing about this. :yeshrug:
Black-Marriage-in-2017-Chart-1.png

I and without marriage, most black people are in relationships with other black people.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Look at black celebs and see how many of them are with other races. I find more black love in regular people than higher income people. People with money get what they want not what they need. They need a strong black woman but want an exotic trophy wife. It's not always the case but I see it a lot.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
A common theme I see among most black feminists is that black men aren't "providers & protectors." The definition of that depends on your personal compass, but to me, based on implied context, it means "Black men can't provide us with the lifestyle that white people on TV have." They obviously can't say this because we can easily debunk that by showing how we've been fukked by white supremacy.

On the other hand, you have Asian men who make 112% MORE than the average white man in America and they have the least respected masculinity and their women are infamous white nutlickers.

My question is this: if black men got our money up collectively, would it be all peaches and cream? Would black love be the norm? Would the social media wars end? Will Ash make it to Cerulean City? Find out on next week's episode!
:sas2:doesn't work for asian men