If Black Americans got into Rugby......

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The Samoan race is more athletic than the black race.

92bcba891ae92f7a3c5575140820560a

This guy could have destroyed all the black players in the NFL if he wanted.
My first neg since negs came back :blessed:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Ok, but we need to have them play for the Garvey Flag, not the cac one. Whites need to get their own team and butt out already. They segregated when it was convenient for them, but now it's all "Come join us!! You're a valuable commodity!!" :stopitslime: I don't think so, resegregate the teams so the cacs can win their own medals, then they'll cry when Gabby places higher than any cacette, then the Black Anthem is played instead when she gets that medal. W the spotlight on the Red Black Green.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He was a beast, but :russ: @ Samoans being more athletic, a small nation like Jamaica is producing the fastest people on the planet.

Damn near all the track and field records are held by black men and women.
Gymnastics too.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
At my old job there is a black guy who played rugby for University of Florida. Dude is maybe 5'7. 240.

Lil stocky dude. Big ass calves no homo. We was all sitting around taking shyt one day and this cac called him slow. Breh said you want to race?:sas2:

The cac laughed at him:umad: and said he ran track in college. He would smoke him.

We set it up out in the parking lot. That stocky chest of drawers built nikka smoked the fukk out of him. I was :merchant: if that nikka steam rolls you while running full out you will be :dead:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
They have like 66567737 different versions of rugby. :dwillhuh:

I used to catch it on bein sports and fox soccer plus but one time they would be playing on a football like field and another time they would be playing on a circular type field :dwillhuh: