If all dudes cared about was the face sistas like me would be feasting...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can get away with a flag booty if you have nice hips but at least have some fukking titties. :scusthov:

I don't care how cute you are if you have a flat chest. :scusthov:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'd say most of us don't want the whole package, just a healthy balance of the 2( face and body). My last ex was pretty as fukk in the face. Ass was flat as a board tho. She had one of them white girl booties. Used to call her a Pawg and she hated that shyt. After a few years I didn't even want to smash on her everyday. Y'all can have them pretty face flat booty chicks. I'll take a 7 in the face with a banging body any day of the week. Can't be seen in public no more without a chick that aint got a serious bubble and some hips. I ain't no rich nikka so I realize that I probably won't be able to bag a dime in the face with a 10 body. So ill choose the body. She can't be no ugg mo but the face don't make my dikk hard, no matter how pretty she is. :yeshrug:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Got me thinking. :jbhmm:

If I want my kids to kick ass..

I'mma need a man with height..im not short. Im 5"4 but if I want a starter son Imma need a man 6"0+.

Great skin and a head full of thick hair. Even if I mate with a man that went bald at 18, my genes would probably kick in to save the day.

Like you, I will NEVER be fat. It's not in me. I eat garbage (I'm actually really getting better) all the time and don't miss a beat so a dude we doesn't hold his weight that well will still get slim kids with me.

The only thing that I would really need my mate to have is money and be well endowed. They say men with big penises have daughters that grow up to be well endowed in the female department.

Which means my CAC daddy set me up for failure
:beli:

I also need my man to have full lips cuz my recessive CAC genes I had nothing to do with fukked me up there too
:leostare:
this whole post got me crying :laff: