If alcohol tasted as good as it was marketed....

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I hate that honey shyt though. Tastes like maple syrup and it gives me heartburn in the morning

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Never knew about this :ohhh:

Reminds me of the Sadat X and Will Tell collaboration True Wine Connoisseurs. Been meaning to pick up some of their stuff one weekend.

00hnrmjgvhkg3_375x500.jpg

E-40 was making Carlos Rossi money so he made his own wine

And he named it after his self Earl Stevens

E-40 - Carlos Rossi

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
no liquor tastes good (except henny :mjpls:)... mixed drinks loaded with sugar are also disgusting

on that straight shot, no chaser wave :birdman:

fukk i look like corrupting the delicious taste of orange juice or cranberry juice by mixing it with some bitter tasting shyt :scusthov:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
no liquor tastes good (except henny :mjpls:)... mixed drinks loaded with sugar are also disgusting

on that straight shot, no chaser wave :birdman:

fukk i look like corrupting the delicious taste of orange juice or cranberry juice by mixing it with some bitter tasting shyt :scusthov:

I prefer not to drink mixed drinks that are all sweet as well. I usually drink bourbon straight.

I'll drink whiskey straight also. sometimes vodka and club soda which essentially has no taste.

however, I do like some mixed drinks. vodka with a splash of kaluha makes a black russian, and that shyt will get you SLAPPED with the quickness cuz it's all alcohol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I prefer not to drink mixed drinks that are all sweet as well. I usually drink bourbon straight.

I'll drink whiskey straight also. sometimes vodka and club soda which essentially has no taste.

however, I do like some mixed drinks. vodka with a splash of kaluha makes a black russian, and that shyt will get you SLAPPED with the quickness cuz it's all alcohol.
:ohhh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lol at believe the liquor write up on the bottles bruh. Every drink on earth, even some waters have a write up on them to make them sound enticing. :mjlol:

Back when I was a liqour rep a dude asked me what does oak taste like cause all these alcohols supposedly have "a hint of oak" in them but he can't tell the difference :russ: Man most of that shyt is just flavoring syrup added in after the barreling.

But you can drink honey whisky straight up
Wat did you tell him? lol

Wouldnt that "oak" be more of a woodsy taste? Like if you bar-b-que with oak wood it gives the meat a different flavor.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Wat did you tell him? lol

Wouldnt that "oak" be more of a woodsy taste? Like if you bar-b-que with oak wood it gives the meat a different flavor.

told him the truth. its just flare to sound enticing most of the time. that hint of oak = the barrel it was in. doesnt make the taste noticiably that much different to anyone. It just sells the liquor as another ingredient to justify charging more