If alcohol tasted as good as it was marketed....

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
fukk alcohol, drink codeine like a man u bytch ass nikkas :pacspit:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
OP I think just like you.

Might I introduce you to:

6349.jpg

its everything they ever promised according to grown taste:ahh:
:blessed:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Disarono? What are you? A 50 year old fukking woman? :pachaha: I got one of the worst hangovers of my life from that sweet bullshyt.

Anyways, I'm from the south and work in a liquor store in KY. So I obviously fukk heavy with bourbons and whiskeys. I don't really spend my money on the expensive shyt, because the cheaper bourbons really aren't fukking bad. shyt like Ancient Age. But my current absolute favorite cheap bourbon is definitely Fighting Cock. I get it for like 11 a fifth. shyts aged 6 years and its just fukking quality product, not even just for the price. Its just pretty damn good bourbon, and I usually always have a bottle on hand at the apartment. The bottle is anything but elegant, just like the name, but who gives a fukk?

I wouldn't say that enjoying a drink on the rocks makes you more of a man.....

Wait, no. I would say that. You fukking fakkits. :pachaha:

Nothing wrong with mixed drinks tho. I like vodka as well. Some people don't. Some people say its a drink for rich old women. Whatever. I drink my Tito's straight after I get going, sometimes. But I like mixing it with papaya juice. fukk it. :yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I can't go hard with the Alcohol. I just feel like why weaken myself at the hands of another man and his poisonous recipe. It's chess not checkers. Eating greasy fast foods and drinking poison in abundance is the ultimate genocide...:francis:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm a funny guy when I'm drinking though

Some nikkas like to get angry and start fights when they start drinking

I don't like to be around those types

At all
I'm mellow as hell when I drink. Somebody brought me a daiquiri the other day. How do muthafukkers have a thing for daiquiris? Give me that cold brew breh. Hold all that sugar!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Kinda been on a scotch thing lately

b8cb5ebc99d34835acdde1c7a15d8f88.jpg

It's cool neat but :scusthov: with a splash of water or ice..

dewars-white-label%202014.jpg

Not bad at all for the price:ehh:

balvenie-caribbean-cask.jpg

:ahh: is all I can say
yes. if you enjoy the taste of liquor single malt scotch is where its at. scotch is good overall

bourbon is too sweet