If alcohol tasted as good as it was marketed....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the pictures and copy make it sound like it's the best thing ever. Even the look of the bottle makes you think it's gonna be :ahh:

A mix of regular Old No 7 and a spiced honey liqueur, it's got spice, sweetness, floral undertones and a long smooth finish. Drink over ice, chilled or even in a cup of coffee - it's rather tasty.

Sounds like :blessed:

w-liq_jac1.jpg

-
-

Made with Jim Beam's bourbon and real golden honey. Notes of vanilla, caramel, and oak with a superb honey finish. We recommend having this slightly chilled or over ice.

This sounds :banderas:
w-liq_jim1.jpg

You taste it though and it's :scust: unless you water it down and mix it w/ other stuff.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
A lot of those honey whiskeys are nice to sit and sip. You can't take shots of something and then expect to enjoy the flavors.

Same way that I can't drink a 12% alcohol beer in mass quantities. A lot of that flavor stuff comes out in a subtle way, but everyone's palate is different.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Lol at believe the liquor write up on the bottles bruh. Every drink on earth, even some waters have a write up on them to make them sound enticing. :mjlol:

Back when I was a liqour rep a dude asked me what does oak taste like cause all these alcohols supposedly have "a hint of oak" in them but he can't tell the difference :russ: Man most of that shyt is just flavoring syrup added in after the barreling.

But you can drink honey whisky straight up