If a girl says hello does that mean she likes you?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she is just being nice...

going to game her though...

I went to the bank and cashier was being friendly, wanted to know who I was, where I was from, what I said, said her shift was over soon...too many hint for me to expand on...but I was not feeling it...if she at store, and wanna play she let you know...

I remember the tmobile girl, when in for phone, left with a date and hookup the same day...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just came from the store and a decent looking cashear said hello to me and kind of smiled at me as she gave me my change and reseat. Should i have acted on that or should i go back a couple times so she gets to know me better before asking her out?

Get the feeling that you're not serious but I gotta say this for the gullible and lame nikkas reading this thread.

In the pharmacy I work at, the front store clerks are required to greet customers that come in and smile at them polite and all that sweet stuff. You have to be engaging and shyt.

Broad was most likely being nice like her boss told her to it doesn't mean she wants penetration.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if she pops a titty out and licks the nipple....yea.
a0yqua.jpg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
5starPosRep, cuz i see exactly what he's trying to execute and im sitting here laffing :heh:....great words to selectively misspell too.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

I think he just wanted someone to post this. There you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I just came from the store and a decent looking cashear said hello to me and kind of smiled at me as she gave me my change and reseat. Should i have acted on that or should i go back a couple times so she gets to know me better before asking her out?

Black Excellence...:snoop:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas

Receipt :sitdown::what: