If a girl cant grab your dikk with two hands, you lost?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My penis is 8 inches and my girth is 6 inches.

What's that gotta do with forearms?

Pics, I need them for research. No need for the pics anymore, your penis isn't even ideal :what:

Edit:

o-PENIS-SIZE-570.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Having a big dikk is fukking overated. Seriously. It kind of sucks. Its more inconvient than anything.

I can no longer wear dress pants with this thing anymore. And i dread occasions where i have to and sometimes avoid them altogether. Its pretty much the reason why i refuse to work a corporate job anynore.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Another thing...i just end up sagging my jeans cause im not trying to show off mad bulge. Ive had so many moments where women be staring at my crotch ( and unfortunately some men too). Like i dont want people focusing on that part of my body. Seriously.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Having a big dikk is fukking overated. Seriously. It kind of sucks. Its more inconvient than anything.

I can no longer wear dress pants with this thing anymore. And i dread occasions where i have to and sometimes avoid them altogether. Its pretty much the reason why i refuse to work a corporate job anynore.
Dude, stop.

Did you really just claim your dikk is so big that it prevents you from holding down a job? Wtf?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Claim to be a wall street business professional and overlook tailors for your work clothes, breh.