if a female comes over and randomly goes to the bathroom after a few minutes

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ohhh::dead: What you do? Did you see the tweet while she was in the bathroom?
Yeah checking to see what other hoes I was gonna get into for the night, cuz the chick pissed me off fussing about the pizza, the dumb shyt was we just had went to Sonics and she got 2 big ass burgers like a hour or two earlier, bytch trying to double up on me:birdman:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Lets be real brehs. If she coming to your house. You should already know if she tryna smash or not based on how ya'll was talking before she came. fukk all that she going to the bathroom shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lets be real brehs. If she coming to your house. You should already know if she tryna smash or not based on how ya'll was talking before she came. fukk all that she going to the bathroom shyt.
As an adult, there can be miscommunication. When I was in college, girls would come and go with or without sex. Regardless, malc point isn't a cause and effect one. Just a general statement hoping for the best answer.

Daps
or them chicken wings or pork chops didnt sit well with her stomach
Oh man I've had a few do this. She was fixing her hair for about 15 minutes. I went to go take a piss after she left and it smelled like some shyt man ewww. I immediately texted her asking if she took a shyt :what:

Don't lie to me bytch:what::skip: