If a chick tried to force a baby on you in the past................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how are you gonna use the term 'model chick'... you need to let this one go... shes not good looking.
Because she actually used to model, when she was younger...........................

And she made sure that money came to me first, it's so ard to gauge her though she treated me well, until she became addicted, and started that lie

Daps
She's above average and for a dark skin chick she's a bombshell

:scusthov: you must have a low opinion of dark skin chicks if she's considered "bombshell" in the world of dark girls to you. she's not ugly, but she's no bombshell dark skin or not.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Man, with a chick like that the only place for your sperm is the azz.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
No offense my friend, but with that fake hair she kinda look like
sexy-gremlin-764647.jpg
. Just saying..

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Reminds me of this haitan mami I was dealing with...lovely dark flawless skin, currently on modelmayhem. I ended up knocking her up but she was in high school bout to go to Rutgers. She was gonna keep the baby but her dreams of college would have been shot so we went to the clinic. Fast forward a year and we meet up in dunkin donuts where she was working and we exchange numbers. Soon after we back to fukking but she want me to pullout cuz she got a man. Couple times I didn't but I always had the thought of the first pregnancy in the back of my mind when we fukked

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:scusthov: you must have a low opinion of dark skin chicks if she's considered "bombshell" in the world of dark girls to you. she's not ugly, but she's no bombshell dark skin or not.

Everybody has different preference like be going gaga in JBO over plain skinny white broads, I like a brown chicks with a little meat

Muzion

All Star
Daps
chicks with short hair for the most part are :facepalm:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
That broad look like she used to "model" in the mall with the rest of them kids and not she still telling nikkas that she "models"

Hell I was in "Problem Child" back when I was 6. Maybe I should start telling these hoes I'm a Actor :leon:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:smh: @ ya'll nikkas going IN on this mans wifey.

&

:smh: @ OP for posting his ugly ass wifey.