If a chick tried to force a baby on you in the past................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If a chick tried to force a baby on you in the past, would you take the chance and fukk that person again for a one night stand

I'm in a hard place once, I had this model chick I used to be in a relationship with and she had a fat ole ass, pretty, double d's, most importantly she was good to me and would spend her check with me, and all we went out for like 2 months, until I made a mistake and brought her to my crib. bytch was flabbergasted like he was in a mansion or something. Then she kept trying to send messages trying to get me to settle dwn and have a family.

With her so she could obviously mooch off me, so she knock herself down 3 or 4 levels in my book, I stop seeing her answering her calls and all. But this chick was so fine that I couldn't just walk away from that, she calls when I'm on a dry week, I go get her, bring her to the crib, then we fukking, we going at it for like a hour then as I'm about to nut she says "I love you" then proceeds to wraps her legs around me as I was trying to pull out:why:. After this I completely cut her off.

A few weeks later she says she's pregnant, and she putting me on papers, I then said lets go to the clinic there was always something, so I knew she was lying 100%

Fast forward to today, she FB message me, on how immature she used to be, and how she only said she was preggo because she was 19 at the time, basically young, I was ignoring her and wouldn't come see her. Back then she used to live a hour and a half away from me, which protected me from myself............ now all of a sudden she lives in my town

She wants to see me when I come into town for the weekend, please give me some advivce bruhs, and talk me out of it, I know half of yall would say I'm a fool but here's my dilemma:

28kq6oo.jpg

5zlkqd.jpg

2conbl5.jpg

2vv9fdf.jpg

She a 7, but Pretty thick Dark skin chicks don't come around like like that, and she's easily the best puss I had:noah:

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF? Model? :duck: She's bending over suckin' in the gut. And I'm sorry but you set you self up for the this one.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I did this in high-school. Chick told me she was pregnant, so I started busting in her raw. :manny: Took a couple pregnancy tests, never came up positive. She faked a miscarriage, then said she got an abortion later on. :manny:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn each pic got worse...and I'm not one to sit here and say all I bag is dimes...but it sounds like you like her, and deep down you already know what you want to do...but don't you bust in her...don't fall for that trap

YBE

Banned
Daps
I almost had a stroke looking at my ex's facebook one time. old high school girlfriend.

Seen some lil girl all throughout her photo albums who looked about 4 or 5 years old. I did the math in my head :ohhh: Knew we barely used rubbers :sadcam: and she looked like me a little bit :sadcam: I thought it was one of those "have a nikka kid & tell him 10 years later" type situations :sadcam:

Turns out it was her neice. I was scared then a muthafukka lol...