If a chick says "I Know That's Right" when they agree with someone or something..

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
tumblr_lrjapmH7OB1qzd86po1_500.gif

:manny: graduated, runs her fac!l!ty, organ!zes company events, rewrote procedure data, daps from the b!g w!gs, !t !s what !t !s :cape:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how that's a sign. I've said it to be funny but it certainly doesn't make me any less of a good match for someone.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anytime you hear a black woman, especially an older black woman...say...30 and up...use the phrase...MMMM...mmmmhhhh...with this face...:stopitslime:...stay away...

For example this happened at work:

YJW ( Young Jewish Woman )...Did you hear about David? Cheating on his wife! With that girl working in implementation! I always knew they had issues in their marriage...

Me ( Real Man / Corporate Man/ Real Corporate Man nikka ) : Yeah but didn't they start going to counseling because she cheated on him first last year.

YJW : It doesn't matter if she cheated first he probably did something to cause it :damn:

OBBW ( Old Bitter Black Woman ) tilts glasses down like :usure: and say "MMMMM mmmmhhhh" :stopitslime: looking right at me.

Avoiding this bytch like a jehova witness in the neighborhood...:yayo: