If a bear starts chasing you and your girl, and she falls...

šŸƒ

• Yes

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 38.0%

• Total voters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Classic fukking scene :banderas:

HOH Admiral

They almost had the angle on Don but he shifted into 5th and completed the fukking mission

rkDy1W.gif

Said fukk her and the kid. This must be what it feels like to skate away without having to pay child support :mjgrin: :banderas:
:what:

:myman:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Aight lol...sitting here and thinking logically what do you heroes think your options are? I'm sure a lot of us might do something impulsive in the moment but seriously what are your options?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
First off I'm not going to the woods. I watch Terror In The Woods on cable and it's always goofy ass white people pissing on graveyards in the woods or camping in the middle of the woods for some reason. Stay yo ass out the woods and out the water. :damn:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Stopping is crazy.

This why I don't date uncoordinated bytches.

"A: Bear species vary in their top speeds, but most bears can easily outrun the average human. Grizzly bears are the fastest, reaching speeds up to 35 mph, while black bears can run around 30 mph. Even smaller species like sun bears are still very fast."

- Google

:francis:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
First off I'm not going to the woods. I watch Terror In The Woods on cable and it's always goofy ass white people pissing on graveyards in the woods or camping in the middle of the woods for some reason. Stay yo ass out the woods and out the water. :damn:

breh everytime I'm in the woods there is always a point where I'm like "why am I not strapped RN" :sadcam:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If weā€™re in a place that a bar is going to pop out. It likely wasnā€™t my idea to go there. Iā€™m running