Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
giphy-downsized-large.gif

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
I feel like that character should be exclusive to cacs so hopefully he’ll be that knight nikka that makes the hunch a cuck with that gypsy
:usure:the knight is a cac too. Only the gypsy should be a minority if we are going off source material

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm an Idris fan but his movies are always so forgettable and lackluster. His talent is so wasted. On a different note, Netflix and Disney are running the whole fukking movie business now.

I feel the same about him as I do Clooney, I like them or at least their public persona but their films for the most part :huhldup:

Daps
:ohhh:but she was dark skinned?

I don't know if it's required reading any more, but I had to read it in 5th or 6th grade. It could never keep my attention.

I do remember that she was described as tanned and different in completion from other Parisian women by one of the characters. My memory could be wrong though. It's been over three decades since I touched that book. I did like Les Miserables though. But HoND and Jack London's Call Of The Wild & White Fang? Throw them shyts in the trash.