Idris Elba + Iyana Halley in "Beast"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly thought it was average at best for me but this makes no sense tho
. Others getting one hit killed maybe 2 by lion but idris fought it 1 on 1 and at least got pieced up 20 times and we still got the biting he did to him how the hell he survive at all fukked him up on stomach side back etc

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Movie is having a good 2nd week at the box office and is trending towards making a slight profit. Could end up being a lowkey W.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Best way I can put it is it's one of those movies that's a nice ride, enjoyable throughout. I went to see it in a Marcus Theater with UltraScreen DLX with crazy surround sound n shyt so this type of movie heavily benefits from the theatrics. Ain't nobody winning no Oscars n shyt, won't be a classic, but again it's definitely worth going to see.

Overall left the movie theater like "I ain't mad :ehh:"

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Best way I can put it is it's one of those movies that's a nice ride, enjoyable throughout. I went to see it in a Marcus Theater with UltraScreen DLX with crazy surround sound n shyt so this type of movie heavily benefits from the theatrics. Ain't nobody winning no Oscars n shyt, won't be a classic, but again it's definitely worth going to see.

It was rated r but I wish we got more gruesome kille

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

It was rated r but I wish we got more gruesome kills