ICE-T ****s on gun hating host

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is, the system still got him on some bullshyt technicality, they weren't letting him get away and got him for something else. He was already in prison when he was convicted of killing that drug dealer too.

He may not have been convicted of shooting 9 cops, but he still died in prison, the end result is the same as if he were convicted.

breh, study the case. the technicality is he had illegal guns. Ny gun laws are NY gun laws. there was no legal way around that.

Gotta mention :pacspit: as well. unless you think "the system" got him too.

My point is there are examples of citizens who have shot police in self defense who were acquitted legally. Doesn't happen often but it happens.

Ice T's point was valid. If there's a corrupt police system or government that wants to kill you, they have the means to and PROBABLY will...but gun ownership gives the citizen A CHANCE....a last line of defense to insure their immediate survival. This was the reasoning of the founding fathers to include this in the constitution.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
came off ignorant by not conceding that guns make it easier to kill people

"you can strap explosives to your body too" :childplease:

james-holmes-booking-photo.jpg

look at this p*ssy. think he had the nuts to blow himself up in the theater? of course not

as wrong as those savage allah worshipers are, blowin urself up/flyin those planes into the buildings takes massive nuts that dudes like this who can shoot up a theater jus dont have

You can still use explosives without blowing yourself up. Even if guns make it "easier", it still doesn't mean they should be taken away. Hell, I could get in my car right now, go high speed and plow through a crowd of people....does that mean they should do away with cars? :usure:

:laugh: @ Protect yourself from Police, word? Shoot one in self defense and see what happens.

Tupac.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
breh, study the case. the technicality is he had illegal guns. Ny gun laws are NY gun laws. there was no legal way around that.

Gotta mention :pacspit: as well. unless you think "the system" got him too.

My point is there are examples of citizens who have shot police in self defense who were acquitted legally. Doesn't happen often but it happens.

Fam, I live in NY, I have friends who got caught with guns, none of them did 5-15 for it. They did a mandatory 1 year, this happened in 86 and the hand gun laws weren't as tough then as they are now. It's a technicality, if he didn't have the gun he would have been killed then and there :manny:

Pac was in GA in his shooting, completely different laws.

Ice T's point was valid. If there's a corrupt police system or government that wants to kill you, they have the means to and PROBABLY will...but gun ownership gives the citizen A CHANCE....a last line of defense to insure their immediate survival. This was the reasoning of the founding fathers to include this in the constitution.

It's really not a valid point, let's be 100% real, if the Government went mad tomorrow and decided to put troops in American cities, it's game over. The 2nd amendment was done in a time when the most gangsta shyt a military could have was a cannon, and if you as an individual had a flintlock musket you were a bad muthafukka. There's no amount of firepower we as citizens have that could honestly stand up to this -

pali_missile_fauxtography1.jpg

And local police damn sure aren't afraid of the possibility of citizens having guns, if they were they wouldn't be shooting people like it was going out of style. For every citizen that has successfully got off with defending themselves against police, there's 100 dead or in prison that didn't.

Daps

as wrong as those savage allah worshipers are, blowin urself up/flyin those planes into the buildings takes massive nuts that dudes like this who can shoot up a theater jus dont have

:lolbron: y'all didn't catch that. The Host tried to play him talking bout guns make it easier to kill ppl. Ice-T instaneously smelled blood and noticed the host was of Middle Eastern descent and was like :childplease: "they" strap explosives around their body all the time.

That ether was nicely served.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

james-holmes-booking-photo.jpg

look at this p*ssy. think he had the nuts to blow himself up in the theater? of course not

Don't know why you're :childplease:'in for brother, don't sleep on how callous some people are out here and how easy it is to make, or obtain, make shift bombs.

Ice kept it 100. If a lunatic wanted to kill a group of innocent people history has proven that they will find crazy ways to do it, whether via explosives or scratched weaponry, regardless of if the law prohibits legal concealment of fire arms or not.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Fam, I live in NY, I have friends who got caught with guns, none of them did 5-15 for it. They did a mandatory 1 year, this happened in 86 and the hand gun laws weren't as tough then as they are now. It's a technicality, if he didn't have the gun he would have been killed then and there :manny:

Pac was in GA in his shooting, completely different laws.

It's really not a valid point, let's be 100% real, if the Government went mad tomorrow and decided to put troops in American cities, it's game over. The 2nd amendment was done in a time when the most gangsta shyt a military could have was a cannon, and if you as an individual had a flintlock musket you were a bad muthafukka. There's no amount of firepower we as citizens have that could honestly stand up to this -

pali_missile_fauxtography1.jpg

And local police damn sure aren't afraid of the possibility of citizens having guns, if they were they wouldn't be shooting people like it was going out of style. For every citizen that has successfully got off with defending themselves against police, there's 100 dead or in prison that didn't.

Here's the thing though...it's not just gonna be as easy as simply sending the troops as far as domestic situations. If US soil became a warzone, the warzone would also include the places of which the troop themselves and their family/friends would lie their heads at night...you think all of these troops are going to simply side w/ the govt over their own families? :stopitslime: The troops are already fed up w/ Uncle Sam as it is, trust me if shyt were to hit the fan in that sense, a good majority of the troops are gonna raise a middle finger to the govt and protect themselves and their own instead. The military is the muscle, and if you lose the muscle you ain't shyt. There's no way in hell the military as it stands now would continue obeying the govt if they straight up declared war on it's own citizens.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
gun law talk sounds like the war on drugs discussion, what about all the guns already out there, people just going to walk to the police station and turn them in? I know Im not. They are killing and shooting people on the daily in Chicago, and I thought they had tough gun laws. I believe they should allow easier access to conceal carry licenses. Or at least make it cheaper.

If someone is hell bent on walking into a theatre of 200+ people trying to cause mass destruction, they'll think twice if they have the notion that 4 or 5 other people in there are carrying as well.

They used planes on 9/11
That cac used a truck full of fertilizer in OKC.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Ice had a good response. I'm not sure why they're obsessed with that. Any time something happens they get giddy and go back down this road, what's it to em? It's not going to change.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If someone is hell bent on walking into a theatre of 200+ people trying to cause mass destruction, they'll think twice if they have the notion that 4 or 5 other people in there are carrying as well.
No, they really won't. That's nonsense.