Ice Spice Yams almost @ final form - Pink Panthress/Ice Spice - Boy's a Liar pt 2.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
oh this a fine lil redbone bish, on god she can call me her personal eater (assuming she's no whore) lol huge IF. she's fine ngl.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kinda catchy.

The song makes me want to check out pink pantheress' music.

Also, i hadn't checked the title of the song and I thought she was saying "the boy's a leo :ufdup:" as in astrology

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Song is cool….givin these young ladies some cool lady like music to be sexy and cute too …can’t hate it….its definitely better than the path Nikki and Megan the Stallion tried to take em’…… I’d say Cardi B too but she something different and her personality has a lot to do wit it….

But I like the class this new generation of females are coming wit….if you bad we’ll see, no need to over exploit
N-gga! All these broads you mentioned ain't no different.

Swear y'all n-gga's be apart of these folks street teams the way y'all stay hyping them up.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Swear y'all n-gga's be apart of these folks street teams the way y'all stay hyping them up.

264x264-000000-80-0-0.jpg

He said all that and this is shorty album cover

Classy :dead:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Ok…look at an ice spice vid and look at a nikki megan video and tell me there ain’t a difference….I’m not sayin there isn’t any sexual exploitation in ice spice vids…but it’s not OVER exploiting…..

If that had of been nikki or Megan on the front of ice spice ep it wouldn’t have been a cartoon sex doll, it would have actually been them…. Facts