Ice Spice Yams almost @ final form - Pink Panthress/Ice Spice - Boy's a Liar pt 2.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Fg5RDNDWYAISwHt.jpg

:huhldup:

full

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Got damn... Grade A Rican ( edit: apparently these are Dominican yams...like it fukkin' matters....) yams.

:wow:

Shorty cute but that remedial, summer school left back a grade flow is fukkin hilarious. They need to retire that shyt already

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

Uptown is full of San Francisco , DR chicks that look like this or better. Take a walk around Highbridge, st Nick , Dyckman in the summer and you will see.

Take a visit to San Francisco, la Vega, Moca in DR you might lose your marbles :noah:but they like gremlins there are a few rules cause they eat like crazy and hit the wall fast and hard :flabbynsick: specially if they have a couple of kids and let themselves go they get fat and grow the auntie mustache at like 32.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
people listen to this chit
I had someone alert me to Rubi Roses lyrics the other day and I literally hit the :gucci:

I could understand a hook maybe, but if you know the lyrics to one of these chicks songs then :hubie:

I feel bad I even know Cardi B lyrics sometimes. Her shyt was kinda different/unique and No hate, she’s made some hot shyt go but maybe I’m getting too old for this.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH