Ice Spice lost 540k followers in 12 days due to ozempic weight loss and losin her ass and thickness

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It’s not because of her body transformation

It’s because these slow motherfukkers realized her music is trash

How u have 10 tracks on a album and the total time running is 20 minutes :mjlol:

Too short back in the day had a few songs that was 7 minutes long on a album and few other artists

Lauryn hill album was 80 minutes long with 14 songs
20 minutes? Nah, you got to be kidding me breh. :deadrose:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She's going through some drama right now and some chicks are throwing her under the bus.

Basically she let a friend who is an independent rapper open up for her. The friend complained about having to pay her own expenses (bus/travel, food, etc) and how sometimes when she tried to speak with Ice Spice she could only reach the label team instead. Then Ice Spice came out and shat on her, saying she was eating the per diem food like a pig lol.

And because the chick is dark skinned, a segment has decided she must be the victim of colorism. Mind you, opening acts pay their own expenses on tours all the time. This is how the business works. It's just some bum ass chick mad that opening up for a major artist isn't going to make her rich overnight.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Whoever saying she overrated I'm invoking Coli Rule #1537

"If a poster claims a female is overrated he shall post a photo of his current significant other for comparison. Photos of said significant other may be recent or when both women were at similar ages, in order to take into consideration pregnancy or other medical issues"

what does your girl look like?

:unimpressed:
*Taps the sign* :myman:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She's going through some drama right now and some chicks are throwing her under the bus.

Basically she let a friend who is an independent rapper open up for her. The friend complained about having to pay her own expenses (bus/travel, food, etc) and how sometimes when she tried to speak with Ice Spice she could only reach the label team instead. Then Ice Spice came out and shat on her, saying she was eating the per diem food like a pig lol.

And because the chick is dark skinned, a segment has decided she must be the victim of colorism. Mind you, opening acts pay their own expenses on tours all the time. This is how the business works. It's just some bum ass chick mad that opening up for a major artist isn't going to make her rich overnight.

The thing is tho the Cleo girl was one of her best friends when she hit the scene

It’s more likely the public turning on her because multiple people she’s known before the game have said she lunchin

bnew

Veteran
Daps
OP figured out how to get the old media plugin on this site to embed x.com links: :obama:

Code:
[media=twitter]https://x.com/ThePopFlop/status/1831036689135083649[/media]

instead of putting the usual twitter.com link that would convert to embed format like this:
Code:
[media=twitter]1831036689135083649[/media]

simply putting the full url in the media twitter TAG works.

i only realized this because i expected to see a link under each twitter embed and it wasn't appearing so i started looking into it.

this is all you need :
Code:
[media=twitter][/media]

easier just to replace twitter.com with x.com tho