Ice Spice dressed as Betty Boop with those ass cheeks all the way out!!! šŸ„¹šŸ¤¤

Superstar
Daps
557.jpg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Her sex appeal is zero. Let me explain tho. Yes she thick af and everything. But her aura is wack. Even with that ass out you can see her trying to keep her dress down. Still playing a character. You know a nasty fukk like redd would be spreading that shyt wide open
Breh, forreal

Why are you here :gucci::camby:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her sex appeal is zero. Let me explain tho. Yes she thick af and everything. But her aura is wack. Even with that ass out you can see her trying to keep her dress down. Still playing a character. You know a nasty fukk like redd would be spreading that shyt wide open

Nah I love it when they pull it down just so it rides up again. I love that innocent factor women play. Yeah that ole booty poking out and she pulls down her dress cuz she knows that dress being up got my pecka up. Itā€™s sexy cuz sheā€™s aware of her power and luh to tease it :mjgrin:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You think redd is sexy?

:gucci:

You from the south or Midwest?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this is a terrible post. sheesh