rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I aint gon hold yall.... RIOT & Friends floated on this album!

SKIN THE COLOR COCA PUT HIS (Nose in)

icegif-650.gif

TOLD HIM THAT I LOVE HIM I WAS (Trollin')

icegif-650.gif

THEY AINT WANT ME TA WIN, I WAS (Chosen)

icegif-650.gif

Look, this bytch was never gonna be Rhapsody. it is what it is. her ghostwriters shytted with a poopy butthole :yeshrug:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

I am absolutely playing this in the club i got booked at on thursday.

Overall the album is short and more or less a mixtape. However one thing that strikes me is that the crowd this is for, is not the one that posts on here. Some of these tracks are straight up club bangers and aimed at other women/girls who are fans of her. She aint spitting anything special but neither are half the dudes people be liking on here. I hope she matures more next project with more tracks/cohesiveness but whats good on here is really good.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I am absolutely playing this in the club i got booked at on thursday.

Overall the album is short and more or less a mixtape. However one thing that strikes me is that the crowd this is for, is not the one that posts on here. Some of these tracks are straight up club bangers and aimed at other women/girls who are fans of her. She aint spitting anything special but neither are half the dudes people be liking on here. I hope she matures more next project with more tracks/cohesiveness but whats good on here is really good.

But other women have had music in this same demo that gets props on here. Sexxy Red has made legit head nodding party music, as has has Cardi before that. Ice Spice just stinks, she’s an aesthetic more than music.