Ice Cube says they are getting traction on a new Friday movie now that Warner Bros. has new leadership

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Can they afford Chris Tucker?! Is that "crazy bytch" still out there saying the baby DayDays and the baby is now being played by DC Young fly? Did Craig realize big girl wasn't so bad after all and is currently building is own security services business with her instead of DayDay?! Did Big Mama ever recover from that slap?! Did the health department just say fukk due process and execute Moly on the spot?!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Can they afford Chris Tucker?! Is that "crazy bytch" still out there saying the baby DayDays and the baby is now being played by DC Young fly? Did Craig realize big girl wasn't so bad after all and is currently building is own security services business with her instead of DayDay?! Did Big Mama ever recover from that slap?! Did the health department just say fukk due process and execute Moly on the spot?!
Please god no, don't force DC Young Fly on us. :snoop:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We are stuck lol

All this rebooting and bringing back old movies

We need new shyt

I feel like I’m stuck in the twilight zone the way nikkas eat up mediocre and wack shyt these days :pachaha:
This movie should have literally happened 20 years ago in 04 unfortunately. I do agree shyt is dead. People are actually more creative on social media than anywhere else.

Matt Damon I think has explained it lol. Hollywood not taking any chances anymore.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This movie should have literally happened 20 years ago in 04 unfortunately. I do agree shyt is dead. People are actually more creative on social media than anywhere else.

Yeah and then you factor in the fact a few of the actors from the first one have passed :to:

Damn, movies as we knew them are really over :mjcry:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm not holdin my breath...but fukk it. If they make it, I'll peep it. Get Smokey back, even if it's a small cameo. Bring DaeDae back obviously. Nia, Katt, Uncle Elroy. Set it with Cube at pops or Deebos funeral.