Ice Cube on 'F*ck The Police' :: "Dr Dre Didn't Wanna Do It."

ILLMMORTAL

THE ILLEST
Daps
Reppin
THE MOST OUTTER REACHES OF THE COSMOS
How many times this nikka Ice cube gon tell this fukking story? :comeon: This nikka really wanted to be the mad genius mind and leader of NWA! Even till this day this nikka still harping on this shyt from 30 years ago,still trying take credit for the success of a group effort! Stop it nikka!:mjtf:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But he rather make music with serial killer themes and pedophile junk with Eminem :why:
Holy fukking shyt yall really DO NOT be reading shyt, just looking at the thread title and firing off your takes :russ:

He didn't want to do it because he had a legal situation and was going to jail every weekend. He didn't want the sheriff's catching wind of it and giving him a hard time in jail.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You can't be that dumb. Of course somebody don't want to make a song saying fukk the police when you spending the weekend in the jail with the police. ESPECIALLY out in Cali where they was fukking nikkas up on the regular during that time. That's why it makes sense that when he was done with the program and it would be harder for cops to get to him that he'd be cool with it.

Oh ok now I understand what you meant. But they still did the song.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Holy fukking shyt yall really DO NOT be reading shyt, just looking at the thread title and firing off your takes :russ:

He didn't want to do it because he had a legal situation and was going to jail every weekend. He didn't want the sheriff's catching wind of it and giving him a hard time in jail.

I just read what he meant. For I second I forgot about how bad it was with the riots out in the west. Cops were crazy out there. But they still did the song anyway.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he rather make music with serial killer themes and pedophile junk with Eminem :why:
In Dres defense, all of that came LATER in his career.
At this point Dre had made a career of being SHOCKING yah know ?
Remember prior to Eminem he was producing for Snoop Dogg and talking about "Bodies found on greenleaf
with their fukkin' heads cutoff".

You can't be that dumb. Of course somebody don't want to make a song saying fukk the police when you spending the weekend in the jail with the police. ESPECIALLY out in Cali where they was fukking nikkas up on the regular during that time. That's why it makes sense that when he was done with the program and it would be harder for cops to get to him that he'd be cool with it.
Cops back then and even now basically bang on people :pachaha:
No different than a gang member.

Makes perfect sense that Dre said "I don't want no parts of that shyt" until he was actually safely to
make that record.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
In Dres defense, all of that came LATER in his career.
At this point Dre had made a career of being SHOCKING yah know ?
Remember prior to Eminem he was producing for Snoop Dogg and talking about "Bodies found on greenleaf
with their fukkin' heads cutoff".

Cops back then and even now basically bang on people :pachaha:
No different than a gang member.

Makes perfect sense that Dre said "I don't want no parts of that shyt" until he was actually safely to
make that record.

Dre could’ve made better music besides that weirdo shyt he made with Em. He could’ve went the conscious route or something else. But he had to cater to Em’s weird fanbase. But he cashed in on it so it was about the money at the end of the day for him.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dude clearly didn’t read the article :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

READING the story its laid out plain and clear why Dre was hesitant to do the song.

He was serving time in jail on the weekends and didn’t want the Sheriffs kicking his ass while he was behind bars and they’re mercy. I see no reason why this wouldn’t be a realistic reason to not want to poke a bear in whose lair you are forced to spend a long amount of time