Ice Cube gives his top 5 diss tracks of all time

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube been a bytch.....ran to NY when shyt was getting tuff for him......then bounced back to the west n had smoke for the east :comeon:

Cube playing politics because Drake supported Big 3.

It’s taken me a long time to admit that one of my GOATs has been moving funny since he started the Big 3.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Takeover is considered half a win because Prodigy was never quite the same afterwards.

Duppy freestyle and Family Matters aren’t just losing diss records, the MANNER in which they were both neutralized signifies complete and total dominance by their opponents. Listening to both songs only instills a sense of impending doom from whats to come.
Let's not act like Ross, Rocky and The Weeknd didn't get gunned up and clapped quick with Family Matters

Like Jay, Drake couldn't take out the main target but he still did damage to the lesser guys.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Euphoria a better diss than not like us to me

Not like us was a victory lap ,euphoria ripped him to shreds
How I feel as well. I hear Not Like Us all the time but I don’t actually listen to it. I’ve actively listened to Euphoria, Meet The Grahams, and Like That.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Back To Back sounds like dogshyt in 2024, I can’t go back to it.
It was wack back then, but it was easy to rally behind cause Meek Mill is a doofus that kept tripping over his own feet. “Is it a world tour or your girl’s tour?” stung like crazy, but there’s no reason to go back to listen to it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It was wack back then, but it was easy to rally behind cause Meek Mill is a doofus that kept tripping over his own feet. “Is it a world tour or your girl’s tour?” stung like crazy, but there’s no reason to go back to listen to it.

If Meek dropped War Pain the minute Back To Back dropped it would’ve been over. Drake outsmarted him. Don’t know how either since Meek was a battle rapper.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Not Like Us definitely deserves top 5 status, I hear people saying Euphoria was better and I don't necessarily disagree. But Not Like Us has quotables on quotables, has a catchy beat, you can party to it, has his rebuttals, and to top it off he put a history lesson at the end to tie everything together for the masses. I honestly don't know what else you'd want out of a diss record.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cube playing politics because Drake supported Big 3.

It’s taken me a long time to admit that one of my GOATs has been moving funny since he started the Big 3.

Cube been moving like a closet sellout.
since del ghostwrote amerikkka's most.

It just did not culminate in wide spread exposal. till west side connection and he ruined the source. Cube got a pass because gangsta rap fans needed some type of refugee period from nwa being culturally wack and dead. Then eventually Cube exposing.
Cube was a closet Culture theif with mecca envy.
As cube was shielded from exposal.
As the original Westcoast darling of the east coast bomb squad.

Art Barr

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Not Like Us and Back to Back ain't even the best diss tracks by Kendrick and Drake never mind top 5 all time.

Euphoria and MTG are better than Not Like Us and Family Matters is BY FAR Drake's best diss track. It just got criminally underrated because so many people are team Kendrick but it is objectively a fukking fire diss track.

Story of Adidon is a much better diss at Drake than anything Kendrick did btw. That should be on here.