Kathleen-Bradley-1.jpg

:damn::noah:
:whoo: maaan

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka Tom Cruise is A list. Aint nobody making no film starring Nia Long with a budget of over 10 milly

Hell, people aint even really checking for Tom Cruise like that anymore. Most people aren't going to see movies for one actor anymore. The franchises are what's selling. Tom Cruise has the Mission Impossible franchise, but damn near everything else he's done in the past decade has been a flop.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember them ever saying, but Craig and Smokey go to buy cigarettes in the first Friday and you have to be at least 18 in LA. My guess is he was playing an 18-19 year old.

Actually, I think he was 20 or 21. In that bathroom scene, I believe Willie said something about smelling Craig's shyt for 21 years, when Craig tried his hardest to avoid having a convo while Willie was shyttin.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Hell, people aint even really checking for Tom Cruise like that anymore. Most people aren't going to see movies for one actor anymore. The franchises are what's selling. Tom Cruise has the Mission Impossible franchise, but damn near everything else he's done in the past decade has been a flop.

My point is Regina King ain't CLOSE to A list