Ice cold Sprite is the greatest soda ever!

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
With 3 beef soft shell tacos from Taco Bell :ahh:

Or a cheeseburger w/ mustard and ketchup from Wendy's with a large fry and a chocolate milkshake :wow:

Or the spicy chicken combo meal from Popeyes with the cinnamon apple pie:noah:
You a fat nixxa ain't you?
:heh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wonder what @Nicole0416 likes to sip on

Ginger ale - Canada Dry
San Pelligrino - lemon
Izze - clementine flavor

I don’t drink any brown sodas- :mjpls:no coke, no Pepsi. I just like the clear type of sodas :mjpls:but sprite is way too sweet to me. I don’t like sodas or drinks with high fructose corn syrup, just sugar or natural fruit flavor. Cranberry and orange juice are my go-tos.

(I know, I have a bougie taste pallet)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:yes: Bought some cherry Sprite Saturday at the grocery store since I've never tried it but Im going to stay away from it until this upcoming weekend. Sprite is perfect with some crushed ice. If I'm having the rare soda, it's my go to after Peach Sunkist. I've been able to leave sodas alone almost entirely due to the sparkling water they sell that tastes borderline identical to soft drinks, carbonated kick and all. I always make exceptions for Sprite and Peach Sunkist eventually, though. Ginger Ale is great, too, but not the Canada Dry (which is cool.) I prefer Vernors. Have to order it since it's Michigan based iirc and isn't distributed in my region, but that kick it has is :ohlawd: I order a pack maybe twice a year.

5c30c83678a3542df7d65b644d5c8bec.jpg