Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is one of Tua's biggest drives of his career so far.

Potential to go up 1 or fall behind by 13.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I've NEVER been a Kirk guy but something clicked with him this season. If he wouldn't have gotten injured, Minny might have stolen the division from Detroit. He was balling even after Jefferson went down. Completely carved up Santa Clara.

McDaniel made Tua a Pro Bowler. Give Kirk these guys with McDaniel calling the plays...Kirk could actually hit Tyreek and Jaylen in stride...:patrice:

Atlanta was 7-10 with HORRIFIC QB play. Throw a blank check at Beli and sign Kirk...they'd be really interesting. :patrice:

Rich Gannon was mediocre his whole career, peaked around Kirk's age and won an MVP when he wound up in the perfect situation late. :ehh:

A check at Beli for what?? :gucci:

And I'm the opposite. I was bangin' on the Kirk drum since was when mfs was gettin' on him about primetime performances, canceling out everything else he did. Had to turn in my slips tho. Not necessarily cuz of him but like Beli, gotta catch u before the fall off that Im sure is to unexpectedly to come any day now (never know if mfs gon bounce back from injury) and then mfs gon say "I told u so" like he ain't ball out for yrs and yrs and yrs