Mashal88

All Star
Daps
TkY5jBH.gif
If #10 put his hand up and pretended Mahomes might have scored :mjlol:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Breh Gecbreh might not make it to February to see that release of the documentary :lupe:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I guess there would be the previous relationship with McDaniel but I don't know that the percentage of improvement would be that much higher. We've seen Kirk with weapons too. And he's getting closer to that backend. You'd be counting on a Stafford like return on your investment year one or two which is hella pressure
I've NEVER been a Kirk guy but something clicked with him this season. If he wouldn't have gotten injured, Minny might have stolen the division from Detroit. He was balling even after Jefferson went down. Completely carved up Santa Clara.

McDaniel made Tua a Pro Bowler. Give Kirk these guys with McDaniel calling the plays...Kirk could actually hit Tyreek and Jaylen in stride...:patrice:

Atlanta was 7-10 with HORRIFIC QB play. Throw a blank check at Beli and sign Kirk...they'd be really interesting. :patrice:

Rich Gannon was mediocre his whole career, peaked around Kirk's age and won an MVP when he wound up in the perfect situation late. :ehh:

Daps
Of course the day I put Kelce under, he decides catch the ball.

I knew I should have kept him off the ticket.

:unimpressed: