IBS

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:mjcry: am tired of this gluten free shyt brehs
I feel you.
I think I'm gonna try and eat some pizza to see how I feel.

As long as I take these probiotics I feel good.
I keep meaning to go to the doctor...but every time I hear about someone go to a doctor about the shyt...the doctors don't seem to know what to do.

The dude that wrote Elliot said the doctor gave him some pain killers...and thats it :beli:

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
I feel you.
I think I'm gonna try and eat some pizza to see how I feel.

As long as I take these probiotics I feel good.
I keep meaning to go to the doctor...but every time I hear about someone go to a doctor about the shyt...the doctors don't seem to know what to do.

The dude that wrote Elliot said the doctor gave him some pain killers...and thats it :beli:

The frozen pizza brand Bella Monica has a gluten free version..it's in the natural food's section.

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
Bob's Mills makes an awesome gluten free pancake/waffle mix. When i'm craving I will make a batch with waffle maker and my own blueberrie syrup :blessed:

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
You should allow your body to adjust first. Usually people who have problems digesting gluten also have issues with lactose. Do you take digestive enzymes?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You should allow your body to adjust first. Usually people who have problems digesting gluten also have issues with lactose. Do you take digestive enzymes?
Probiotics have changed everything for me.
Im having no reactions to food now.

Im still eating pretty clean.
But I had some pizza the other day and felt fine.

I drink Kombucha and take Bio Kult everyday not.
Thing about the gut is that there seems to be a million different issues.

Im listening to Joe Rogan podcast...and the doctor speaking started talking about Candida overgrowth in the stomach and how it causes problems.
So who knows whats going on with us.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Craving bread?

Not really, I gave up on the diet already, lost 6 lbs in two weeks and felt week as hell

Am going to start reintroduction of foods to see my body reaction, I think it's gonna be diary

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
Not really, I gave up on the diet already, lost 6 lbs in two weeks and felt week as hell

Am going to start reintroduction of foods to see my body reaction, I think it's gonna be diary
Really have to make sure youre getting enough calories.

Last edited:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I got Crohn's disease. Have had it for almost 20 years now. Causes my weight to fluctuate pretty drastically, so I gotta maintain a high fat diet. I do ok managing it, but it makes staying in shape a bit more difficult. Plus I'm approaching 40 so muscle gains are much lower.

Feel your pain brehs. Diet and exercise go a long way to managing these stomach illnesses, but some days it don't matter what you do....that shyt just gonna act up.