Torrance, CA
Bax956T.png

Have this man as your protector, brehettes :mjlol: :dead:

@cartierhoe I don't think he'd last 5 minutes in gen. pop. :russ:

You're damn right I'm hating :to: :noah:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Considering like 20 different women claimed he raped them, fairly credibly, I'm impressed :ehh:
He was fukking a very similar looking woman (some other "IG model" just last year, so his roster is golden), not including the women he raped. :wow:
20??

The world is so fukked up. Any normal 9-5 dude isn’t getting play from someone like this with that many rape accusations. The things people do for money and fame, I guess.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Dude loss.....This woman would have never given his ass the time or day if he wasn't famous. He loss because he's going to wife her, have a kid , then she's going to divorce him and bank off of the alimony and child support.......Had he just hit a few times and kept it moving he would've won. But because he decided to be a simp and catch feelings, this will be an epic loss.
Get Her Pregnant Brehs!! :blessed: #GHPB

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did Ian get popping? I've never heard of this batty mon besides here on thecoli
Hung around a bunch of up-and-coming designers in NY, used to steal from the fashion shows and boutiques in Midtown to show off, one of the guys who used to run with got a short deal at Nike to design, another was a photographer that befriended artists at concerts, one was a dude I know pretty well that raps, and the other was the singer Justine Skye. He basically dikkrode that to the A$AP Mob, and used his "vision" to get Ye and Virgil to cosign.

He also "styled" celebrities like Kylie Jenner :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#MeToo didn't impact him at all lmao. How the fukk is this dude even making money...who is paying him?I know he's advised rappers on fashion but surely that can't pay well. Is he working with any brands?
He's probably not making that much; he just rolls with whoever and they pay for everything, plus any extra he makes off of "designing" and being a "stylist."

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Will not scroll thorugh to see fakkits hating on a black man pulling their IG waifu. Hell if he was white (which I suspected with that name) their would be a lot more positive comments and :manny: smilies....