Ian Connor just wifed up IG model SoooRaven lol :pachaha: :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh is small and timid

If he raped a girl he’d actually have to beat her ass

I don’t believe he did it
You don't believe he raped any of the 20+ women who have been talking about it for years?

Rape isn't done just one way breh.

That mindset is part of the reason why we have sexual assault trainings virtually everywhere now.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You don't believe he raped any of the 20+ women who have been talking about it for years?

Rape isn't done just one way breh.

That mindset is part of the reason why we have sexual assault trainings virtually everywhere now.
Nope

If they said he drugged them sure

I read some of the stories and the ones I read never mentioned he forced himself

One of the girls said he said fukk me or I won’t buy u a ticket home

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Dude loss.....This woman would have never given his ass the time or day if he wasn't famous. He loss because he's going to wife her, have a kid , then she's going to divorce him and bank off of the alimony and child support.......Had he just hit a few times and kept it moving he would've won. But because he decided to be a simp and catch feelings, this will be an epic loss.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Dude loss.....This woman would have never given his ass the time or day if he wasn't famous. He loss because he's going to wife her, have a kid , then she's going to divorce him and bank off of the alimony and child support.......Had he just hit a few times and kept it moving he would've won. But because he decided to be a simp and catch feelings, this will be an epic loss.
:wrist:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
That's cap. This man gets dime model p*ssy out the ass.

Pretty sure at one point he was bagging chicks for the asap mob.

I am still wondering what kinda of crazy hidden game he has

He's a model/fashion designer not a rapper

Man yall nikkas washed in here
Money and fame makes standards go out the window.