I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
im sure if we put up pictures of the PC crowd vs pictures of the console crowd that the PC crowd is the more normal looking crowd on this forum :skip:

the console players here are the biggest nerds on this site :mjlol: they play games thousands of hours more than PC gamers :mjlol: they think cause they use a xbox controller instead of a keyboard they arent a fat, obese, nerd virgin :mjlol:

theres like 2 console players on this entire forum who even regularly work out @krackdagawd and @Mowgli thats it :mjlol: the rest of em are basement dwellers them damn selves tryna throw hate on PC gang but really they just losing at all aspects of life

dedicating they life to an inferior gaming machine :laff:
and being nonathletic weak nerd :ufdup:

be ignorant and dumb and think 1000 hours on Call of duty on xbox is different than 1000 hours on World of Warcraft brehs :mjlol:

PC gang drive the nicer cars, look the most normal, got the higher paying jobs and pop the most bottles :ahh:

while I notice a lot of the console crowd is frequent regulars of JBO and thats what they weekend consists of :mjpls:
:comeon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not gonna dispute a bunch of baseless claims. You making claims that we'd need a survey to verify.

There is a reason why all the pc gamer images look the way they do on Google

:sas2:

ok :skip: me and @Dirty cars vs everyone else :skip: well that was an easy survey :skip:

we should do a survey tho :sas2: the average salary/income of PC gamers vs console gamers :sas2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A titangraph from itsfakkit, liquid catching feeling, and daze23 being passive aggressive. On par for a troll PC thread

you still saving for the $400 playstation 4, 2 years later :mjlol:

just give up that dream :mjlol:

by the time you save $400 , playstation 5 will be out and be $500 and itll take an extra year for you to save that extra $100 :mjlol: