I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why is you quoting that dude breh Nikka is a fakkit tryna front on the coli, he trying to hard.

Why does this bytch ass nikka still have me on his mind

You get shyt on every one of these threads and still run in head first

When are you gonna learn

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Why does this bytch ass nikka still have me on his mind

You get shyt on every one of these threads and still run in head first

When are you gonna learn
You be speakin out ya ass, any real nikka can tell you a hoe, you carry yourself like a bytch. Try hard ass nikka.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You be speakin out ya ass, any real nikka can tell you a hoe, you carry yourself like bytch. Try hard ass nikka.

Youre not a real nikka tho :dwillhuh:

Real nikkas throw idle threats online about throwing hands? Real nikkas are the only ones to call themselves "real nikkas" online? Nah youre loud mouthed broad that got treated twice for caping for that fat midget. If you keep going I'm give you what you looking for

:umad: fakkit

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Youre not a real nikka tho :dwillhuh:

Real nikkas throw idle threats online about throwing hands? Real nikkas are the only ones to call themselves "real nikkas" online? Nah youre loud mouthed broad that got treated twice for caping for that fat midget. If you keep going I'm give you what you looking for

:umad: fakkit
Nikka sit your stupid ass down, still talkin out ya ass. Hoe ass nikka.i never seen a nikka stay talking about his weight lifting and height as this nikka straight insecure status ya hoe card stay getting pulled.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nikka sit your stupid ass down, still talkin out ya ass. Hoe ass nikka.i never seen a nikka stay talking about his weight lifting and height as this nikka straight insecure status ya hoe card stay getting pulled.

:umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
total $914 a month :sas2:

The fukk u driving in CA that got u paying damn near rent money Breh?

I got a 2015 fusion hybrid special edition and I only pay $398 for that and $81 on full coverage.

The hell your credit score be looking like Breh?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thread should be sent to The Bushes. I mean....god damn.

Started off as a decent troll thread, turned into a weight lifting seminar. M. Night Shyamalan would be :what: at the nonsensical twists and turns Arcadium threads take. Then people wonder why this subforum is :trash:

Just talk about gaming, nobody gives a fukk about all that other shyt.

Fred.
:whoa:

Not the bushes, but a few people did ruin the thread :to:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I level capped in middle school and lost interest. I still fukks with Diablo 2 and 3 though

I'm assuming that was when cataclysm dropped? I been fukkin with the game since lich King expansion and can't let go even though I don't raid as much. Too much nostalgia I guess I can say.