I worked a total of 13 months in the last 5 years.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
nikka its message board. that bolded statement makes u seem insecure as fukk. if you cant laugh at yourself anonymously over the internet to strangers..ur prob uptight as fukk in real life.
nah the content isn't what's embarrassing. what's embarrassing is that you try to eat humble pie and be a tough guy at the same time.

nobody's laughing with you breh :pachaha:

as for time killing: read a book, learn to speak a new language, develop hard-won social skills instead of asking people on here how to interact with women

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
nah the content isn't what's embarrassing. what's embarrassing is that you try to eat humble pie and be a tough guy at the same time.

nobody's laughing with you breh :pachaha:

as for time killing: read a book, learn to speak a new language, develop hard-won social skills instead of asking people on here how to interact with women

you know theres a real world outside the coli right breh??? why am i not embarrassed???? that's a good idea i got like 3 books i aint read and i got like 14 more on my amazon wishlist that i added like 2 years ago i should catch. and you come off like a fukk boy. why are you so upset? and so what if nikkas are laughing at me? nikkas is laughing so im doing something right? tell this does anybody on this board know who you are? do you any have the personality/charisma to evoke humor out of anyone?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you know theres a real world outside the coli right breh??? why am i not embarrassed???? that's a good idea i got like 3 books i aint read and i got like 14 more on my amazon wishlist that i added like 2 years ago i should catch. and you come off like a fukk boy. why are you so upset? and so what if nikkas are laughing at me? nikkas is laughing so im doing something right? tell this does anybody on this board know who you are? do you any have the personality/charisma to evoke humor out of anyone?

:russ:

and for the record i'm a founding member of a coli-based elite international cocaine trafficking enterprise that spans 3 continents
@Don Rhymus :mjpls:

i mean nah breh i aint got no muthafukkin friiiiiiiiends
tumblr_m0s8irlv5I1r6sfn3o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
i was in school from 2008-2010 and currently 2012-present. but i was out of school for 2 years and worked like 7-9 months in that time frame

If that's the case....that's really not all that bad dude. Lots of people don't work while in college.

Jobs just recently started coming back a bit so some employers may understand a lapse in employment. Just have a good excuse for what you were doing during that span when you weren't employed. I've lied in the past and told people that I was tied up with helping family members move and set up shop across country to explain employment gaps. The truth is that a nicca just wasn't trying to flip burgers for 6 months before my next move....:manny:

Some employers may not even look too deeply into it. Some may say "Okay, he was in school 8-9-10...12-13"...were you employed at all during 2011? Fudge your resume around a bit and you can look deeper than you think.

Not saying that your resume is going to look better than the next man that has been working for 6 years straight....but being creative with your background can't hurt.