I worked a total of 13 months in the last 5 years.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Do employers really care that much about work history cause i have sporadic periods of unemployment.(my last job was seasonal temporary position at ups in 2011 which i got fired from:snoop:) for the last five years i wasnt work random seasonal temp jobs at macy's/ ups/ local fire department. I wasnt employed at all during the calendar years of 2009 and 2012. am i fukked???

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:laff: alias or not, this dude is stupidly hilarious

can't get laid
can't get a job
has no qualms with putting his embarrassing personal shyt on the fukkin coli

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

can't get laid
can't get a job

:yeshrug: i just dgaf i guess. in my defense though i haven't back actively seeking employment. im just worried cause i know once the interview theyre going to be asking all types of questions about my work history and at the point im just going to get fed in my mind and be like what fukking difference do it make i here now is you gon hire a nikka or not? cause in the back of mind 9 times outta 10 im not going to want to be there and only in it for a pay check...and another reason is a i hate job interviews

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
lmaooo

i aint even gonna say anythign family

you makin this too easy :pachaha:

what can you say...im still eating...not as well as you obviously. but im still about cop them xi lows tops tmrw and aint had a job in almost 2 years but still manage to spend like 2k on shoes in time period fukk boy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't judge, instead I'll tell you that if employers see gaps in your employment history that long, they will think you're lazy. So make some shyt up on your application, they probably won't check :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:yeshrug: i just dgaf i guess. in my defense though i haven't back actively seeking employment. im just worried cause i know once the interview theyre going to be asking all types of questions about my work history and at the point im just going to get fed in my mind and be like what fukking difference do it make i here now is you gon hire a nikka or not? cause in the back of mind 9 times outta 10 im not going to want to be there and only in it for a pay check...and another reason is a i hate job interviews

yeahhhhh breh. you're not gonna get hired at all. no manager is gonna wanna train you even if they do make the mistake of hiring you. and your attitude of "IDGAF" betrays how dumb you are tbh. well that and this statement:
in my defense though i haven't back actively seeking employment.
that's not a defense :deadmanny:

may i ask, how are you able to cop these garbage jordans that are rehashes of what were once quality sneakers (when you were still learning subtraction 7 years ago)? why would you need a job if you can afford to waste money on a depreciating piece of plastic and rubber?

if you dont feel like reading all that, read this: you're a fukking idiot :russ:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do employers really care that much about work history cause i have sporadic periods of unemployment.(my last job was seasonal temporary position at ups in 2011 which i got fired from:snoop:) for the last five years i wasnt work random seasonal temp jobs at macy's/ ups/ local fire department. I wasnt employed at all during the calendar years of 2009 and 2012. am i fukked???

Start a LLC ($200) list a homie's phone number as the reference. Now you have no employment gaps
:salute2:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
yeahhhhh breh. you're not gonna get hired at all. no manager is gonna wanna train you even if they do make the mistake of hiring you. and your attitude of "IDGAF" betrays how dumb you are tbh. well that and this statement:
that's not a defense :deadmanny:

may i ask, how are you able to cop these garbage jordans that are rehashes of what were once quality sneakers (when you were still learning subtraction 7 years ago)? why would you need a job if you can afford to waste money on a depreciating piece of plastic and rubber?

if you dont feel like reading all that, read this: you're a fukking idiot :russ:

honestly id rather work for myself building my own revenue streams...opposed to slaving away at 9-5. anytime i ever had a job i always felt my time was more valuable than the wage i was being compensated at.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

can't get laid
can't get a job

nikka its message board. that bolded statement makes u seem insecure as fukk. if you cant laugh at yourself anonymously over the internet to strangers..ur prob uptight as fukk in real life.