I wonder who wrote this IMDB comment on Top Five about Rosario Dawson

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He is probably a schizo and on some Jodie foster obsessed John Hinckley Jr shyt.

One day we'll read about him attacking Rozario Dawson in the streets.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn, why is he so mad? Did he wait 4 hours in the blistering snow for some autographs and she just said no?

:mjlol::russ:

XS5LKh.jpg

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Saw the thread title and bust out laughing cause I already knew who it was :laff:
The dedication to hate on this chick :salute: Been shyttin on her since :hamster:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we wait for @@Jacksonville Swaguar appearance, here are some gems you can enjoy :russ:
That racist dating sychophant Rosario Dawson ruffles the feathers of multiple generations.:heh:

This eggplant face having girl better be kept far away from the sequel if they no what's best for them. No one likes working with that unpleasant he whore anyways
a narcissistic sycophantic asslicking dishonest wannaba, who is so smug that I'm surprise that she hasn't disappear up her own backside yet!

An ex-boyfriend once said of Dawson "That she was the most dishonest person he had ever met!" So I shouldn't be really be surprise at going out with her Director Danny Boyle, because he not the her first she been out with. You got to remember that as a mutltiracial actress in Hollywood she limited to what roles comes her way which is why she brown nose a lot of people in the industry. She tried it on with Director Eli Roth but he too much of player and a sex freak to be played by her (Checkout the nude sex pictures of him online but be warned, the jew bear isn't very pretty naked!)can't be sure of this one but I heard she had a rumoured liasion with Tarantino but again that geek never been faithfull to anyone. Know she been on a dates Producer and Jabba The hut lookalike Harvey Weinstein when he was going to produce her licence-to-lose-money vanity project but he came to his senses when he found out she wasn't bankable enough, even tried it on with women! her seduction of Gale Ann Hurd was masterful! she pertended to be a Arsenal football suporter like Hurd, twitting her messages about the team and now she trying to get her to produce
her crap vanity project. Even tried to get to know Edgar Wright by twitting him!

Now you ask yourself this, would she really be interested in a middle age man who looks like Boyle if he wasn't a Oscar winning Director?
"Hollywood is just one great big boys club!": Rosario( The White man's doorknob)Dawson,
Well she would know, shes been pass around a lot of them. And yet still hasn't casting couched her way to Hollywood prominence. What happens when some sucker producer falls for her whorish advances and gives her a lead roll? FAILURE...Box office wise and critically
Trance barely broke even worldwide and that was with a small budget and an Oscar winning Director who's last two films were box-office hits!. And to think the silly bytch had to sleep with the old fart to get the part! it now looks like her most famous part Gale will be recast when her old sugar daddy/ mentor Harvey Weinstein makes his SIN CITY for t.v. series, she shouldn't of had that falling out with him over her licence-to-lose money vanity project of hers, it would never had made it's money back, not with her record at the box-office, no doubt he'll cast someone younger, prettier, sexier and the thing Dawson would want to be most in the world to be... a blue eyed white person!