I will admit now... PUBG is by far my favorite game at the moment

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Because we were all trying to get a good run in together for the last game..

Last game turned into like 4 last games with this guy.

Normally we just keep going but this dude been spectating most of the night so we felt bad.
@LinusCaldwell always getting socked out by some white guy in game the first few minutes, I just tell him to sit back, relax and take notes while I get us this dinner :myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got one homie who ALWAYS complaining about the graphics

Im like nikka... There's a hundred muthafukkas on screen with no load times... Wtf you expect? Get an XB1X then...

Coincidentally, he's the shyttiest player, always dies first (we had to restart the matches multiple times because he sucks and dies 3 minutes into the game), never helps his team, always get SOMEBODY killed, scared to engage when his team is in firefights, etc.

Dude is trash at damn near every game and hates everything but wackass GTA (only people I know that still play GTA all day are lil kids and sociopaths).

That shyt be annoying af because dude has damn near zero strategy but is the first to complain.

Graphics aren't great but thats not the point
I have a friend who is similar but different. Quick back story, as a young teen this dude always talked about going to the army and being a ranger. He was a bytch overall, not ranger material imo. He ended up trying but not making the cut because of bad eyesight. He then came into bread via family deaths and now games 24/7 sitting 6in from whatever tv he has.

So, this army buff was into fps games until he started getting his ass whooped. Said it's not real enough. But he was hyped for wildlands, but wanted no parts of the multilayer.

He refuses to play any fps game in multiplayer now, your story is identical to my boys last days of multiplaying. He'll be gone from your circle before this year is out imo

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have a friend who is similar but different. Quick back story, as a young teen this dude always talked about going to the army and being a ranger. He was a bytch overall, not ranger material imo. He ended up trying but not making the cut because of bad eyesight. He then came into bread via family deaths and now games 24/7 sitting 6in from whatever tv he has.

So, this army buff was into fps games until he started getting his ass whooped. Said it's not real enough. But he was hyped for wildlands, but wanted no parts of the multilayer.

He refuses to play any fps game in multiplayer now, your story is identical to my boys last days of multiplaying. He'll be gone from your circle before this year is out imo
you got this game yet?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@LinusCaldwell always getting socked out by some white guy in game the first few minutes, I just tell him to sit back, relax and take notes while I get us this dinner :myman:
:mjlol:

He stay dying.

Funny thing is, he thinks his gameplay is A1.

And the nikka can't drive for shyt.:lolbron:

Speaking of poor drivers, though... :ufdup:@Jayrose3

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Nah he won't be gone from the circle.

He acted the same way when GOW4 dropped... Complaining and being trash but got the nerve to call the games shyt.

Years later he's gotten decent but is still mainly trash but it's what he rather play the most now but soon he will be forced to conform to pubg since thats what most of us play atm.. Just like in GOW4.

But he calls every game he's not good at trash until he becomes decent at it.. Dude literally doesn't like shyt but GTA and complains about every new game we all try to play.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Nah he won't be gone from the circle.

He acted the same way when GOW4 dropped... Complaining and being trash but got the nerve to call the games shyt.

Years later he's gotten decent but is still mainly trash but it's what he rather play the most now but soon he will be forced to conform to pubg since thats what most of us play atm.. Just like in GOW4.

But he calls every game he's not good at trash until he becomes decent at it.. Dude literally doesn't like shyt but GTA and complains about every new game we all try to play.
That's how I feel posters on here talk about online games they're not good at, like I wanna know how good you are at the game ur talking bad about so I can decide whether your opinion holds any weight or you're just salty cuz ur bad at the game

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's how I feel posters on here talk about online games they're not good at, like I wanna know how good you are at the game ur talking bad about so I can decide whether your opinion holds any weight or you're just salty cuz ur bad at the game
Im not gonna lie

I personally don't think I'm great at the game. My aim is shyt and its hard to shoot imo. Probably the only drawbacks other than the random lag to me...

But I am pretty good at strategy and staying alive. Most of us are except that nikka.

He be tallking about the most random shyt while nikkas is actually trying to call out locations, listen for vehicles, call out instructions if houses have been looted, set waypoints, etc.

On top he never sticks with the team.. Dude always be on his own program and be like "see... No one is even around where I'm at" and then gets blasted 2 minutes into the game by a squad.

Another thing that pisses me off is (and others) is when he is with us we have to fukking wait on him ALL THE TIME. Everyone knows the game can be fast paced so if you get a vehicle you need to bounce pretty quickly or be a sitting target.

So since we're waiting on him we get ran up on by a squad and one of our good guys die while he's bullshyttin... and then he says it's not his fault:gucci:

I started deadass leaving his ass. Dude "accidentally" jumped out the car in front of my car while we were driving full speed and I straight up drove by him :hhh:

He's my homie but in that game I don't know him:hubie:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Im not gonna lie

I personally don't think I'm great at the game. My aim is shyt and its hard to shoot imo. Probably the only drawbacks other than the random lag to me...

But I am pretty good at strategy and staying alive. Most of us are except that nikka.

He be tallking about the most random shyt while nikkas is actually trying to call out locations, listen for vehicles, call out instructions if houses have been looted, set waypoints, etc.

On top he never sticks with the team.. Dude always be on his own program and be like "see... No one is even around where I'm at" and then gets blasted 2 minutes into the game by a squad.

Another thing that pisses me off is (and others) is when he is with us we have to fukking wait on him ALL THE TIME. Everyone knows the game can be fast paced so if you get a vehicle you need to bounce pretty quickly or be a sitting target.

So since we're waiting on him we get ran up on by a squad and one of out good guys die while he's bullshyttin and then says it's not his fault:gucci:

I started deadass leaving his ass. Dude "accidentally" jumped out the car in front of my car while we were driving full speed and I straight up drove by him :hhh:

He's my homie but in that game I don't know him:hubie:
:hhh: I know the type
I have a few on my friends list
They legit raise my blood pressure when I play with them :francis:
They always wanna play with me, and doing the dumbest shyt that gets me killed, I told them this the reason why I been showing offline for years:russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just copped this game on the strength of the reviews saying it's casual friendly. This shyt better be good :birdman: