I wasn't alive during In Living Color, this shyt got me dying

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
shyt had me rolling as a kid :mjlol:

It was thee best sketch comedy show ever created at that point. That's what a lot of y'all don't realize. It was Chappelle show, before Chappelles show.

People would talk about it in small talk, and you'd encounter people reneacting parts in everyday life lol.

Kinda like how people was going around screaming like lil John for the longest.

This also makes me realize why in living color references often bomb here :flabbynsick:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Crazy to think that there are people who weren’t born yet who don’t know that this where he got his start from…dude was a comedic genius on this show…that fireman skit :laff:x100
Keenan would be a multi billionaire if he had all them folks on them Diddy contracts

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Absolutely hilarious show. Would NEVER reach the airways in today's time.

Clowned on EVERYONE some real funny comedians got their start from this show...go back and watch if you get a chance, you'll be in tears.

That "Men on Workout Videos" is one of the best...Damon Wayans is stupid funny

"How's the view down there?" "The view is HEAVENLY!!"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:ohhh:

What's the story? I've never looked into it

Basically this show helped Fox become the bad boy of TV along with Married with Children and the Simpsons, they wanted Keenan to relinquish control, get more white actors and whitewash the show which was stupid because it was already the #1 rated show in its time slot in part because of the diversity and and edginess.