I was WRONG about women’s play fighting

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That whole AEW clip had them wrestling on some ol’ “I don’t know, I don’t know…” shyt. Like either they were scared to do some shyt on each other, or forgot what to do, etc. Whole crowd sitting there like :martin:

That WWE clip tho…big meaty women slapping…:shaq:

Breh I really thought them jawns were just practicing new moves and doing some NJPW Young Boy shyt. No, these bytches were legit serious about wrestling in a slow moment with no type of idea of what the hell to do.

Reminds me of a clip of where Trips blew his quad yet again and HBK had to call an audible. Dude just got a chair and went to cracking domes like Trips was on the ground like :lolbron:.

Like that's one thing I miss about wrestling. It's the ability to go with the flow. If you can't call an audible or don't know what the hell to do, then why are you in the fukking ring to begin with :why:.

Almost as if the creative mindset of wrestling is dead. I don't even care about the fact that it's a "house show". Folks can easily spend half the price for some basketball gym indie show and feel like it's on some WCW in its prime shyt.