I was on the train recently, and I think this single mom may have been throwing subs

concise

Veteran
Daps
at me? :dwillhuh:

I was on the C train, kinda down and just taking the long way home on a mostly empty train, when, all of a sudden this woman gets on the train with her son, and with all the empty seats available (there are literally only 5 other people in the car), she decides to sit on the same bench as me, sitting the boy between us. :dwillhuh: Then she pulls a banana out of her bag and gives it to the boy and he just starts eating it. :dwillhuh:

What do you think? Did she want me to holla and eventually wife her so that we could be a family? :dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A real man would have got down on one knee and raised that family

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
But the kid doesn't have your DNA, i dont think you don't want that. Plus the dad might be upstate doing 7 years, you very well know that he will always be hitting that from the back hard once he is out, while you at work doing over time to pay the rent on time.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
It all depends on how he was eating the banana

tumblr_m3tp122YER1qb74ba.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you check your pockets? She probably swiped wallet. These single mom hoes be desperate out here.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why is it that a woman can't be seen with her child without being regulated to "single mother" status on here? Do you personally know the woman or something?

You all actually say more about your train of thought than you are saying about her with this thread though. The fact that dudes on here assume that: woman with child = single mother, instead of a woman being a woman/mother says a lot about the kind of females males on here interact/spend their time with.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it that a woman can't be seen with her child without being regulated to "single mother" status on here? Do you personally know the woman or something?

You all actually say more about your train of thought than you are saying about her with this thread though. The fact that dudes on here assume that: woman with child = single mother, instead of a woman being a woman/mother says a lot about the kind of females males on here interact/spend their time with.

Welcome back, stud muffin.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

It's just an accurate assumption.. If she is a black woman with a kid.

Chances are she is a single mom...70% chance actually. if she is in a hood area feel free to up it to 90%.

But I see you are not interested in that you are busy :cape: because only single moms give you puss....You go for the low end puzzy :pacspit:

Puzzy which requires minimum effort is usually not even that good...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

lololol i dont get it either i thought i was trippin too

i kinda just assumed most of these nikkas is lame is probably avoid ALL vagina not just single mommas

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lololol i dont get it either i thought i was trippin too

i kinda just assumed most of these nikkas is lame is probably avoid ALL vagina not just single mommas

You are accustomed to drama because you were raised by a single mom.

Some of us FLEE at the sight of drama...but I hear you can't even relate.
Keep dating your strong independent black women and leave us alone