I Was Never The Biggest Sopranos Fan But “The Argument” Remains Top Flight Acting...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea. It really showed how superficial their relationship was and the marriage at its core was really for show and for the kids to a lesser extent.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn I hated Camela and her holier than thou attitude. Why is it always the wife who's always the most annoying on any show

Her entitlement like any other bytch
Wants the house the cars and all the money and leave the man with nothing

:stopitslime:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She felt guilty over the blood money she was receiving until she was getting jewellery and taking trips to Paris. :bryan: She knew where her bread was buttered.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yea. It really showed how superficial their relationship was and the marriage at its core was really for show and for the kids to a lesser extent.

in part yes, this showed that but I think this scene more so shows how little respect Tony had for his family as time went on. For your side chick to even have the number to your home when you got all sorts of burners already:francis: Tony either got sloppy or just felt like he was untouchable, either way he didn't have that much respect for Carmella which is why he brought up the one-legged Russian in the other fight in that episode. But at the end of the day, Tony delved further & further into sociopathy as the show went on making any relationship he had susceptible to his own selfishness and evil.