I was introduced to a new drug tonight, now I'm addicted..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Natural nutrients. Juicing works really really well in the right doses of fruit to vegetables. TBH the real way to do it would be like 80-100% fairly low calorie veggies.

It's like making a smoothie but without the thickness and you'd lose the fiber from the pulp being separated from the juice.

I felt amazing tho juicing kale, spinach, celery, half a carrot, wheatgrass, ginger and half an apple. Was only like 250 calories in the AM, filled me up til lunch, and I took a multivitamin with it.
Idk what you mean but the nutri bullet doesn't separate the pulp

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Juicing can be good but also dangerous brehs.

Keep an eye on the stuff you use in it. Brehs be putting mad fruit in there and drinking a cool 500 calories of mostly sugar everyday (that's like two 12 oz soda and a multivitamin)

Use a fruit or two and keep the fruit to veggie ratio way heavier on the veggie side.
Yea I'm a diabetic I want to fuk with it but I dont think that I'll be a good idea

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Juicing can be good but also dangerous brehs.

Keep an eye on the stuff you use in it. Brehs be putting mad fruit in there and drinking a cool 500 calories of mostly sugar everyday (that's like two 12 oz soda and a multivitamin)

Use a fruit or two and keep the fruit to veggie ratio way heavier on the veggie side.
nothing wrong with that.

juice early n burn the calories through the day. I do physical work and I eat my heavy meals and drink my juice or smoothies early. don't usually eat lunch just drink water n coffee then have a meal at dinner.

diets should be based around activity.

when I'm home all day I eat significantly less. and 500 calories of sugar from fruit is not the same as soda. fruit has fibre and nutrients. false equivalency. especially if you getting into processed sugars.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Eat your fruits(you digest fiber too instead of drinking pure liquid sugar straight. Quick absorptions of glucoses lead to massive blood sugar spikes/fluctuations. Fruit juices are tasty because they contain a higher concentration of natural sugars that – although better than artificial sugars – can easily spike your blood sugar. If you’re craving some natural sweetness, it’s better for you to bite into one whole, raw fruit (get your fiber and antioxidants !) than to drink the equivalent of ten in a fruit juice full of fructose and sugar.

Drink your veggies. The ideal ratio in juicing : 90% vegetables and 10% fruits. Skip apples and pears and replace them with oranges. A orange should should be the only fruit of choice in your juices. Citrus fruits all the way. My personal juicing recipe: kale, collard greens, bell peppers, cucumber, ginger, lemon, orange, parsley, cilantro and carrots.

Frozen Berries(blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, blackberries, cherries) are the only fruits you should use for blending smoothies because they are low carb/sugar fruits with mad antioxidants and phytonutrients. Semi-green, semi ripe bananas should be the only exceptions. I drink kale smoothies.

Last edited: