i was hoping Elle Varner had next

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka....she's half wife....she can't be a bedwench:what:

breh this bytch green lighted music a video depicting black men as violent threat's to interracial couple's like a fukking pack of savage zombie's or white walker's in The
Walking dead/ Game of Thrones

when history shown that has never been the case on some reverse emmett till shyt pretending like there were packs of black men terrorizing interracial couple's at any point in North American history

because basically she's too chicken shyt to depict white men in a violent savage manner that history has shown to be true about white men to behave against couple's they do not approve of but with black men it's ok to show us/black men as hateful/violent/mindless savages but white men get to be portrayed as Masculine romantic lover boy's

let a male artist depict black women in a manner any thing like that and 90 percent of this web site would be praying his career flopped and happy he never amounted to shyt

but go ahead and cape for a bytch like that if you want ... but for a nikka like me fukk that bytch with an aids dikk

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Song is horrible

Man I ordered Hot Wings, old cashier said ten minutes which I'm okay with cuz I like em fresh anyway. So I'm sitting there playing on my phone and that song came on :picard: Its freezing out here right now and I started to go outside to escape. Awful song. Been a while since I heard a song that terrible.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Her album didnt sell many records & apparently a nice amount of money was put into it & they didn't make half of that back. It would be difficult to convince another investor to risk putting their money behind her.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Her album didnt sell many records & apparently a nice amount of money was put into it & they didn't make half of that back. It would be difficult to convince another investor to risk putting their money behind her.
Perfectly Imperfect sold decent and it was critically acclaimed. Nobody expected her to do Beyoncé numbers at the time, cause she had no promo in her budget

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Her first (and only) album is a fukking classic!!!
And then for whatever reason starting pivoting to birdville(musically, & publicly).. Lost interest, afterwards.But her singing was kinda iffy, sometimes:yeshrug:

Whomever said Melonie Fiona is spot on. Still got hope:mjcry:

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Perfectly Imperfect sold decent and it was critically acclaimed. Nobody expected her to do Beyoncé numbers at the time, cause she had no promo in her budget

It really didn't. The thing is... the Music Industry cares about 1 thing & 1 thing only... Money. With the budget she had & also backed by one of the Upper Echelon team of Producers overseeing her project, selling anything less than 250,000 was a failure & needed about 2/3rds of that to break even with the label. If I remember correctly she sold less than 40,000 first week & that split in half the 2nd week. Her Single "Refill" didn't even chart inside the Hot100 of the Billboard. Top 40 Records are where some artists can make money back even with a lack of Sales but she did neither. All of that "Critically Acclaimed" nonsense is cute on paper but doesn't mean anything to a Labels pocket. She had been working on her 2nd album for 2 years back in 2015 & it was difficult for anyone to take on her project let alone put a real push behind it.

Another label would have to buyout the debt she has on her contract & then RISK putting more money behind her. The Music Industry is a business... only fans don't recognize that. She doesn't need Beyonce #'s but it's like commission on a job, you still need to break even or come up close to the green. She did neither. Every artists situation is different but having a deal is like having a job & if you don't perform you sadly get fired, in industry terms, Shelved.