I was going to make a witty title, but look at Salma Hayek’s boobs from the Golden Globes

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
She is a bit. I always thought Sanchez was in another league.

740full-roselyn-sanchez.jpg

roselyn_sanchez_00488_roselynsanchezirobotpremeire03_122_572lo_1pcLnjn.jpg

Top 10 dead or alive.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This overrated ass chick lmao...

Never got it with her. The titties are nice but gotdamn she is not that good looking, always been overrated...

Watch her cross the street when she first shows up in Desperado a few times, and you'll see it. Sex appeal, animal magnetism, whatever label you want to apply...she's got it as naturally as she breathes. Monica Belluci has it, Carla Gugino has it(more understated but still), Nia Long can turn it on and off at will, Megan Goode, a few others. You can't teach that. If we're talking strictly latina celebs: Sofia Vergara, Roselyn Sanchez, Eva Mendes, Eva Longoria, Rosario Dawson, and on and on and on...none of them have it. They try to simulate it, they fake it, they emphasize other attributes, but none of them have that.

It's no different than women in adult films. A few have it, most don't.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I vote that these monstrosities be removed from the first page....pure fakkitry :hhh:

You can approximate the number of light sources by looking at her under-boob shadows.

:hubie:

My back hurts....

BTGP

Fun fact one of the main reasons she gets roles is really because her husband is the billionaire that agrees to help produce the movies as long as she’s in them.

:takedat: Both look good