I wanted to go straight to the uni, but i cant lie this community college got me eatn

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
12 credit hours, all for only 540$, u only half to pay half of that up front if u want.

all of the books i need for this semester only came out to 77 dollars

:ohlawd:

Yup CC is the way to go exact first 60 credit courses for the half the price of university its a no brainer..people go to university for the "prestige" factor to say go to "...." Univerity. I remember when I was getting my MBA I paid 675 per credit hour. One class was like 2k, it gets expensive after undergrad.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Im at a Uni now, Im transferring out this bytch asap tho :to:
Even with scholarships this shyt isnt worth it, only did it due to circumstances.
Im ready to :eat: at a CC next semester tho.​

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You're a fool not to go to CC first, unless your family has the money to pay for university. Even then...

I felt a received a better education at my CC than the university I attended. More personalized experience; guidance counselors didn't fukk me with class choices; all of my teachers spoke English (fukking hated that shyt at university with all the TA's that'd end up teaching classes and they were foreigners :snoop: ); plus, it was MUCH cheaper and I was getting the same credits.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You're a fool not to go to CC first, unless your family has the money to pay for university. Even then...

I felt a received a better education at my CC than the university I attended. More personalized experience; guidance counselors didn't fukk me with class choices; all of my teachers spoke English (fukking hated that shyt at university with all the TA's that'd end up teaching classes and they were foreigners :snoop: ); plus, it was MUCH cheaper and I was getting the same credits.

Let the nikkas(mainly hoz who think they know everything) tell it, they can afford the university with their part time and wont be in debt :laff:

I was textin some girl and telling her to wait for her career to start before she looks for a relationship. She told me we i wont understand cuz we at different points in our lifes(mind u shes 18 :pachaha: ) So im like, well just wait until you can atleast afford to live on your own. This bytch had the nerve to say she can live comfortably on her salary at her customer service job. :laugh:

I swear, looking at the choices people make right outta HS, you can tell who is really gonna be in a good position, and whos gonna be in for a rude awakening once they're REALLY out on there own.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
yeah its def the better option. i went to eastfield too (and richland for a semester) but i aint take full advantage of the time. if you actually know wtf you wanna do and plot your shyt out right you can leave school owin VERY little money compared to most.... that hindsight is a bytch :shaq2: such is life though :manny:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
I'm confused...how can community colleges be better then universities? Is this an American thing or something? Who here went to both?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm confused...how can community colleges be better then universities? Is this an American thing or something? Who here went to both?
Its like this. The first 2 years at a university you're not really learning how to do shyt that you're going to school for, its just an extended version of HS, but you're paying like 40,000 dollars for it :dry:
A community College gives you the chance to get those 2 years for a cheap ass price and get an associates degree to go with it.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Wish I went to CC the first 2 years than transferred to the UNI.. I would of saved at least 6k-8k on Student Loans.. :sadcam:
yep, going straight to CC after high school was one of the best decisions i've made. Saved a ton of money and met some cool people. Nothing wrong with CC.