I want to visit the Kingdom of Lesotho (in Africa), brehs. Tell me this isn't heaven on earth. Have any #passport gang brehs visited yet?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
It looks beautiful and peaceful, but there wasn’t a tree in sight on those pictures. I like trees and plants. Color.

For instance, the grass savannas/plains of Africa has some of the most beautiful animals on the planet, but it’s flat, plain, and boring looking.

*EDIT*

Did not see the second group of pics. That actually seems like a dope place/region. The altitude must be high for a climate like that. Reminds me of Peru or Bolivia.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Whats the wifi situation :patrice:

Nah it does look beautiful for a visit though. Probably see some white catholic missionaries on the flight over coming to take pics as well. :sas1:

Geode

All Star
Daps
if you look at a climate map the southern part of Africa is not tropical

the places next to the rift valley also have high elevation but they are in the tropical zone and closer to the equator. so in general warmer

There's a reason why cacs fared so well in the Southern tip of the continent. Nature beat them into submission in most other places
South Africa is often stated as having a Mediterranean climate. And inland is often depicted in shows/docs as grassland or chaparral. So i wasnt expecting it to be tropical in that region. Thank you for the climatology lesson.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Im serious breh. You cant tell the difference....:russ:

For example .....

Wyoming

WY-Mark-Gocke-390x260.jpg

fiapj4uqt1aqrz7qde9txq_orig.jpg

\\
Lesotho

maletsunyane-river-valley-lesotho-gettyimages-560608629.jpg

hairpin-turns-driving-lesotho-south-africa-border-gettyimages-1085224472.jpg
Bnnhj

Basically the same thing. :hubie:
The species of cac you encounter in the wilderness of Wyoming must be wonderfully woeful. I wouldn't want to weather that storm. Word.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Eswatini I'm told looks better..I've been to Lesotho before, but just for a day.

Me and my boy got sick after we left that country because of the extremely high altitude. You don't notice it when you're there but the air is a bit thin.
Beautiful women too.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:sas2:
:patrice::patrice::patrice:

OP gonna go over there, wit all these aspirations, not realizing "how outta place" he really is, and be dead in a week. :pachaha:

Youngin up top (really the "lookout") gonna alert the steppas (them nggas in the 2nd pic) to OPs presence...and he's gonna get, laid down. :dead:

Look at them nkkas in the 2nd pic. I could take dem nkkas out their African garb, re-fit them in some Amiris, some bubbles, and drop em outside the PJs in Brownsville, and they'd fit right in....:russ:

Recognizing "shiesty", is a universal trait OP. :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: :wow: :wow:
Lesotho-e1555940558396.jpg

maletsunyane-river-valley-lesotho-gettyimages-560608629.jpg

huts-roofs-Lesotho-door-frames.jpg

lesotho_rondavels_loisGoBe.jpg

Enchanting-Travels-Africa-Lesotho-6.jpg

C479C03A-8C69-4CBB-BD8E-24C17CA101B1-2.jpg

Lesotho%2032.jpg

lesotho_lrg_482_637_5c139f8c0e72e.jpg

Lesotho.jpg

hairpin-turns-driving-lesotho-south-africa-border-gettyimages-1085224472.jpg

I'm wanna go off the grid, brehs. Disappear, move to Lesotho, get one of them huts, and raise my children away from American capitalism and evil.

If I ever disappear from the coli for a long time, this is what happened to me. :wow:
Honestly don’t know anything about Lesotho. Namibia is high in my list right now

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
For any of you passport brehs looking for women just an FYI:

"Lesotho has one of the highest HIV prevalence rates in the world, with one in five adults living with HIV. " :huhldup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:sas2:

:patrice::patrice::patrice:

OP gonna go over there, wit all these aspirations, not realizing "how outta place" he really is, and be dead in a week. :pachaha:

Youngin up top (really the "lookout") gonna alert the steppas (them nggas in the 2nd pic) to OPs presence...and he's gonna get, laid down. :dead:

Look at them nkkas in the 2nd pic. I could take dem nkkas out their African garb, re-fit them in some Amiris, some bubbles, and drop em outside the PJs in Brownsville, and they'd fit right in....:russ:

Recognizing "shiesty", is a universal trait OP. :manny:
confused passive aggressive c00n.

stfu with your dumb fantasies. yesterday you call us booty scratchers now you tryna bust jokes about big steppers on some real recognize real shyt. they'd see the c00n in your spirit coming. ain't shyt real about you.