I want to open up a resturant brehs. do u guys support me

Boy C

SPC
Daps
yea
right now tho
i jus need ideas on what exactly to make

I cook alot of things well, but they're so different.
Like I don't wanna open up a place that sells pizzas and taco soup for example/ It jus aint right

Coconut curry dishes, manicotti, kale & avocado salad, organic (huge) plate full of fruits and veggies, falafel, rosemerry & olive oil chicken breasts, goat cheese pizza, fried burritos (chimichanga) shredded (pulled) chicken enchiladas smothered in chili con queso, ghost pepper black bean dip

:smugbiden:

Edit: shyt playboy, if you had the above I'd be at your shop all day every day. The healthy food during the week and then the junk food during the weekend.

Serve designer, expensive beer too. That sour shyt

Be on that designer water tip too.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Coconut curry dishes, manicotti, kale & avocado salad, organic (huge) plate full of fruits and veggies, falafel, rosemerry & olive oil chicken breasts, goat cheese pizza, fried burritos (chimichanga) shredded (pulled) chicken enchiladas smothered in chili con queso, ghost pepper black bean dip

:smugbiden:

Edit: shyt playboy, if you had the above I'd be at your shop all day every day. The healthy food during the week and then the junk food during the weekend.

Deserve designer, expensive beer too. That sour shyt
ehhhh ill prefer to cook shyt, that i actually eat myself..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
have you ever even worked in a restaurant before?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
no but I had an internship at a country club, working in the kitchen..
why were you interning at a kitchen? that is usually something that people who go to cooking school have to do in order to graduate. anyone else working in a kitchen should be getting paid. i assume you weren't actually cooking food.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
why were you interning at a kitchen? that is usually something that people who go to cooking school have to do in order to graduate. anyone else working in a kitchen should be getting paid. i assume you weren't actually cooking food.
Because my fam knows I can cook and one of our cousins from Chicago was posed to get hired there, but instead he stayed in Chicago. so he told the chef about me and he invited me to stop by one day, so yea

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Because my fam knows I can cook and one of our cousins from Chicago was posed to get hired there, but instead he stayed in Chicago. so he told the chef about me and he invited me to stop by one day, so yea
so your experience in a professional kitchen is trying to work for 1 day then not getting hired? lmfao you suck. i wonder if you are even good at cooking ive seen you post shyt you made on here before (some shytty looking soup that was made almost all from canned products:snoop:)

just know there is a huge difference between cooking for your friends and family and cooking in a professional environment

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
so your experience in a professional kitchen is trying to work for 1 day then not getting hired? lmfao you suck. i wonder if you are even good at cooking ive seen you post shyt you made on here before (some shytty looking soup that was made almost all from canned products:snoop:)

just know there is a huge difference between cooking for your friends and family and cooking in a professional environment
Are you a dumb ass :why:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get that money nikka.....
just make sure I get discount wings and
"cheesy breh bread"

256zj9t.gif