Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:beli:
She practices witchcraft
In some pictures she looks :whew
and in others she looks :what:
Pure sorcery

It's not that serious. I'm not on here claiming to be all that etc. If you find me attractive then thanks and if not, that's cool. I'm not hiding anything. Most people have just posted 1-2 of their best pics..I have all sorts of pics..sometimes they come out good and sometimes they don't.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
if someone told me 20 years ago that people would have the ability to communicate instantly
with anyone in the world using computers in their home, i would tell them they are crazy.

if that same person told me that people would use this amazing tech to tell a stranger that they wanna eat their ass hole....i would just walk away.

use 21st century tech to tell strangers that you wanna eat their ass brehs.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if someone told me 20 years ago that people would have the ability to communicate instantly
with anyone in the world using computers in their home, i would tell them they are crazy.

if that same person told me that people would use this amazing tech to tell a stranger that they wanna eat their ass hole....i would just walk away.
:dead:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
she built like Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory
Thissssss niggggaaaa HERE! I was sitting next to a cute girl on the bus and this post had me focking rolling on some

mj-laughing.gif

shyt I couldn't control myself. fukk you :laff: