I want to nibble on @Desirous anus

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
after all these catfish shows and **** existing on these forums you guys are still going goo goo ga ga over females on forums?

Do you know how many beautiful girls i get to meet on a fukking nj transit train to nyc alone and you guys are acting thirsty over broads that might not even be females on the internet lmao

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
after all these catfish shows and **** existing on these forums you guys are still going goo goo ga ga over females on forums?

Do you know how many beautiful girls i get to meet on a fukking nj transit train to nyc alone and you guys are acting thirsty over broads that might not even be females on the internet lmao

She's real but your point still holds.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Liy5OVl.jpg

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:
:scusthov:

:trash:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
She's real but your point still holds.

I mean at the same time i'm just going to assume its just fun internet trolling and that these guys don't really conduct themselves like this in real life for their own sake but the thirst is real out there haha

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I mean at the same time i'm just going to assume its just fun internet trolling and that these guys don't really conduct themselves like this in real life for their own sake but the thirst is real out there haha

nah breh, i'd prop her azz up and eat her until i reach the small intestine. :noah:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nah breh, i'd prop her azz up and eat her until i reach the small intestine. :noah:

I hope you do my friend i really do...

you guys should skype or something...nothing like sex between two people who are incredibly attracted to each other

go on a date and take some pics for us and make a thread about it

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lmao they're just playing around

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
lmao they're just playing around

well i mean your not just going to let all this effort go to waste right? Like i said i want you two to go have a dinner date and post some pics and tell us all about it here on the Coli...capisci...

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well i mean your not just going to let all this effort go to waste right? Like i said i want you too to go have a dinner date and post some pics and tell us all about it here on the Coli...capisci...

Dinner date? He said he wants to eat my booty, not wine and dine me lmao