I want to make a 2d game for vita and pc, what yall yearn for

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im not askin for ideas just what yall want? Atmospheric? Beat em up? Etc

I want to make somethin definitely Nidhogg and possibly Fez inspired, challenging but not ridiculously hard like Spelunky and Rogue Legacy. I want it to be a bit goofy.

Can yall put me on underrated gems, hell they can even be flash games.

Hood Fighter

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im not askin for ideas just what yall want? Atmospheric? Beat em up? Etc

I want to make somethin definitely Nidhogg and possibly Fez inspired, challenging but not ridiculously hard like Spelunky and Rogue Legacy. I want it to be a bit goofy.

Can yall put me on underrated gems, hell they can even be flash games.

What style of graphics will be similar to your project.. style plays a big part in a game

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
What style of graphics will be similar to your project.. style plays a big part in a game
Nidhogg and Papers, Please. Im not that good at pixel art. I aspire to be on some Fez, Hyper Light Drifter, and Titan Souls shyt. So atleast the first game will have a minimalistic touch in art but i do plan to make up for it with its content/substance. Yall shouldnt underestimate minimalism, Thomas Was Alone go hard tho. Not my plan though.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nidhogg and Papers, Please. Im not that good at pixel art. I aspire to be on some Fez, Hyper Light Drifter, and Titan Souls shyt. So atleast the first game will have a minimalistic touch in art but i do plan to make up for it with its content/substance. Yall shouldnt underestimate minimalism, Thomas Was Alone go hard tho. Not my plan though.
In that case you may wanna emulate a style of game like Hotline Miami which Substance and atmosphere is the highlight of the game, simple point and shoot mechanics with intensity..i really enjoyed that game because of its mysterious storyline, and Miami 80s vibe soundtrack

Or a game with addictive appeal to gain high scores like Flappy Bird

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
In that case you may wanna emulate a style of game like Hotline Miami which Substance and atmosphere is the highlight of the game, simple point and shoot mechanics with intensity..i really enjoyed that game because of its mysterious storyline, and Miami 80s vibe soundtrack

Or a game with addictive appeal to gain high scores like Flappy Bird
Flappy Bird was fun but fukk that it lacks of content, ik hotline miami just havent played it yet but I have seen gameplay and im not tryin to compete with them. Will soon though, im tryin to figure out if I want it sidescroller or where you can move up and down too like hyper light drifter.